Florabelle are your total home, gift and decor sourcing solutions. Specialists in, Artificial Flowers, Artificial Foliage, Artificial Greenery, Artificial Trees, Lighting, Interior Lights, Ceiling Lights, Table Lamps, Desk Lamps, Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Furniture, Chairs, Tables, Stools, Desks, Cushions, Poufs, Rugs, Throws, Pots, Planters, Vases, Urns, Jars and Christmas Decorations.
Our artificial flower stems and bouquets have been lovingly hand assembled, complete with hand-crafted petals and foliage. The Stems are machine moulded. The finishing touches are completed by hand to create the authentic look. Some natural variations may occur from product to product.
Did you know that most of our Artifical Trees are made with REAL tree stems/trunks. That's right! That is why they are the best & most real looking "unreal" trees in the market place. Only the foliage is artificial! Artificial foliage is expertly crafted onto real, natural tree stems/trunks.
All natural stems have been treated as per AQIS Biosecurity requirements.
Our artifiicial trees are packed tight for ease of distribution. Give some love and care to coax and fluff out the branches. A steamer can be used to correct any folds which may have occurred from the packaging process.
The lighting images on this website are either created from our own photographs or are sourced from our suppliers. Please bear in mind that the appearance of colour can change significantly depending on many factors, including ambient lighting conditions during the photography process, as well as the calibration of your computer monitor. While every effort has been made to ensure that they present an accurate and fair visual representation of the actual product in question, they are intended as a guide only and Florabelle/Emac & Lawton accepts no responsibility for any errors.
Many of our pieces are hand crafted and hand finished to provide a unique look. Given their nature, natural imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each piece may be different and vary over time with exposure to light and use. Hide tones will vary.
Some of our products contain and/or are made with glass components. Please note that most glass components are handmade and therefore small air bubbles, slight defects and colour variations may naturally occur during the glassblowing process.
Metal items are intended to have a rustic appearance that may include spotting and variances in tone and luster.
Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishese, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
Notes on Care:
- Some products are made of Wool. Please note wool is prone to shredding
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which may cause discolouration
- Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads
- Spills should be removed immediately
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument
- Spot-clean by blotting with a clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first
- All soft furnishings are intended for indoor use only
- Store in a dry, well-ventillated area
- Turn occasionally to equalize wear